Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Titles and Romance Novels

I haven’t written on my books in a while, but my continuous thought process for book titles continue to run vigorously. The other day, I was going through “A Morbid Mischief” (copyright February, 2007) and thought maybe the title was a bit too cliché. I decided to think up new titles throughout the day. My favorite title- which got a favorable/humorous reaction out of me was one I couldn’t resist putting down.

I was thinking “A Vampire in Velvet” (copyright July, 2008) was an astounding title, but it incessantly got me thinking “No that sounds more like a hot, steamy romance novel with some fruit of a jock with long hair on the cover… but I suppose he would be in velvet! Oh but of course- his chest- which would touch his chin- would have to be showing”

I made me giggle every time this comeback would run through my head. So, I suppose for now, It will remain a neat screen name for whenever I find a new website to join.