Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Testimony

There has nothing been more fulfilling in my life like the LDS church. I am a literal witness of the divine authority of the priesthood the men in my faith uphold. I have never healed so much from my own illnesses, weaknesses, and inadequacies than I have with this Gospel comprised with the divine goodness of our Heavenly Father. I know for a surety that this is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. I was blessed so much by my Heavenly Father by being born into the faith; but I have had my downfalls and indeed once I fell away due to a phase of extreme rebellion. Even in my days of refusing to have the LDS faith in my life though; I never doubted that this is the true faith and Gospel of Jesus Christ. And now that I am striving along my path with this faith by my side; I can unequivocally say that nothing has blessed my life so much! The spirit of the Lord is with this Gospel more than any other faith I have looked into, and I truly value it for what it is: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And there is nothing more fulfilling than having the Savior as the cornerstone and the very foundation of the way you live, love, and laugh.

I live my faith as honestly as I can. I want to please my Heavenly Father and show Him that I am willing to be His servant.

I adore my Lord Jesus Christ; He is the only man worthy to try and impress, and I find that when I am doing my best to try and impress my Savior- I find His love to be all the more deeper. The peace that enters into my life is unequivocally divine and miracles spew forth in such great abundance that I can scarcely breathe from it's goodness. There is no greater relationship to be made and had than that of a relationship with the Savior. When He is in relationship with you, then every other relationship in your life falls into place. Friendships grow deeper, family grows more precious, your own self becomes precious and of worth to you, and enemies evolve into dear acquaintances.

To pursue a life led by Christ one of the most difficult goals to obtain in this world- but I can say from the depths of my very soul that there is no other goal more enriching and fulfilling. Life, regardless of pain- remains optimally beautiful.

and I am so glad that such grace has never given up on me, regardless of my actions in this life. Divine love is not founded upon actions- Divine love is always there. Exaltation is dependent actions and sincerity. So never consider yourself to be unloved by God. He loves you as much as he did when you were three and without sin- He loves you when you are gone completely from His gospel- and even so, He loves you now, and He wont ever give up on you.

Remember: When you give up on yourself, you're not just letting yourself down. You let Jesus Christ down as well, because He died for you... I pray that you wont ever throw His sacrifice for you back in His face.



Feel free to share your testimony as well

2 comments:

The Good Tale said...

A gift for you... God is precise: It is a woman Rev 12 that delivers the true word John1:1, Rev 12:5, Rev 12:13 who restores Acts 3:21 all things to the world before Christ’s return. This woman exposes the lies of Satan who has deceived the whole world Rev 12:9. This woman creates a new thing in the earth by fulfilling God's promise to Eve Gen 3:15, Jer 31:22, Isa 14:16. Moses and Elijah are together with the word Matt 17:3 they all three are in this one woman. She is like unto Moses Num 12:3. She was raised up Acts 3:22 from the Laodicean church that becomes lukewarm because they refused to hear her Rev 3:14-17. She is bold like Elijah Matt 17:11, Luke 1:17. As Elijah was alone declaring the true God to the people 1 Kings 18:22 so also her witness alone turns the hearts of the fathers to the children Mal 4:5-6 to prepare a people for the Lords return before the great and dreadful day of the Lord Matt 17:3, Luke 9:30. Those who will not hear Acts 3:23 the true word of God she now delivers to the world free of charge, as a witness, at the heel of time from the wilderness Rev 12:6 will not be allowed inside the walls of God’s coming kingdom from heaven Rev 21. This true testimony of the true value of the blood of the Lamb delivers the truth that not one child of God will be put in a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer 7:31, Jer 19:5. God created evil Isa 45:7 to teach his children the knowledge of good and evil Rom 8:7, Gen 3:22 so that at their resurrection they become a god Matt 22:29-30, Ps 82:6. Prove all things. You cannot rightly judge this unless you read all that has been written by this woman first Pro 18:13. Start here http://minigoodtale.wordpress.com Check out the bruising of Satan and the reason for all of mankind’s sufferings. This is the Gospel that shall be preached in all the world as a witness and then the end will come.

Jay said...

Ur Blog is very nice
Keep in touch ! :))))
catchmejaes@gmail.com