Monday, April 19, 2010

Okay... That was weird

Last Night’s dream is vague today. All I remember was that I was roaming through a massive haunted house dressed like a classic Sherlock Holmes (apart from the pink light saber).

There was my sister Heidi; who was outside dressed up like a matted werewolf and was pretty rabid. She came after me growling and spitting every time I tried to escape the house. Her pack also soiled my favorite blanket. I distinctly remember her taking off the mask and saying:

"I am going to try and bite you now, don't take offense! I'll buy you a new blanket later"

Inside I encountered a fat homicidal Bill Cosby who was chasing everyone for killing his wife. There was also a group of three brothers who were trying to snatch a bottle of over the counter pills away from me.

In the end, I was beat up by a baby who convinced everyone I had impaled him with a broken off stalactite. I convinced him not to beat me though when I told him his family was alive and still wanted him. He asked for them so I gave him cut out paper dolls of a mommy, daddy, sister, and grandparents. He was pretty pleased… I got lost in the attic.

When I woke, my left arm was completely dead asleep (My first thought was that I was having a heart attack, Haha) and I was laying Dracula style: straight and stiff, arms crossed across my chest. Can that put your arm to sleep?

No comments: